Understand The Agony of a Vascular Migraine extra





I am 37 years old and have been experiencing vascular migraine  headaches with considerable intervals since my teenage years. However, my vascular migraine intensified during my pregnancy five years ago. While I was hospitalized as the time of delivery approached, my vascular migraine headaches, which were of very intense and throbbing nature, really started to increase in intensity.

I could really feel my blood vessel dilating and constricting, and could feel my pulse when I touched the aching spots, and it resulted in a strong vascular migraine attack with a feeling of nausea and vomiting. I initially thought there was some problem with my blood pressure, but my blood pressure was found to be normal on checkup to my surprise.

Although I had experienced a migraine headache before, but that was nothing as compared to the kind of vascular headache that started during my period of pregnancy, which was the only one I had, and this vascular migraine even continued after that.

It Isn't Just a Phase

I kept on seeing the doctor, who told me that sometimes it is natural for women to have migraine attacks during pregnancy, and suggested some medicines, which I was very uncomfortable in taking, since a lot of those medicines ended up worsening my pain, or giving a nauseating and dizzy feeling, which can really make you feel sick.

The vascular migraine only grew in intensity after the first incident, and although I was able to lessen the intensity through some medicine, but the headache always returned again from time to time.

There Is Another Way

Unfortunately, the medicines I had been using have been of no avail. But I badly needed relief from my vascular migraine, and needed a safe way, which would be free of any side effects or other health risks, since I didn't want to add any more problems to my list, like I did using one of the migraine medicines, that ended up making me sick.

I carried on my search on the internet and learned more about vascular headache. This helped me immensely to understand and control my pains in a very safe and natural manner, and I suggest that learning more about the problem is the way to the solution.

Migraine Relief Starts Here

Headaches During Pregnancy

The best source of information about migraines and their remedies would be this free migraine Relief Mini Course.

However, if you want fast, natural, and effective relief, then I recommend Migraine Relief Solution a super guide which will give you back the life you deserve.

I hope to see you soon with a migraine-free life!




The Agony of a Vascular Migraine