Read Cramps During Pregnancy extra





Cramps occur when the muscle contract suddenly, more in your feet, thigh or fingers. Many experience them at night, when sleeping. I had it when pregnant, it lasted just for a few seconds each time, but very painful. Now that I am reaching middle age and it appears sometimes. My son was very scared when I had it because it was so painful that I couldn't stop screaming. When I was pregnant my husband usually gave gentle massage on the part that sored.

So cramps occur more when you are pregnant and when you get older, which means I will always have it from now on and have to be ready to either cope or alleviate it. The parts that I got cramps are feet (in the big toes) and fingers (notably in thumbs). I had it all of a sudden while doing other things not related to the parts that sores, without prior indication of any sort.

And luckily I have found a good solution to my problem, as I know the root cause of the problem.

Reasons for my cramps are twofold: First is due to the inactiveness, I work in the office with computer all day and don't have chance to go out except for water or toilet. Second is the lack of calcium which is needed both when pregnant and when get old.

So there comes simple solution in exercise and food which works for me and certainly for other as well: Firstly, take any possible opportunities to move your limbs. If your work requires sitting long hours, you could sit while moving your feet, your leg, circling your hands, your heads around. The exercise helps circulating blood all over your body so could eliminate cramps. Secondly, regarding food, just increase the calcium-rich food like eggs, milk, broccoli, banana, oyster, etc. It works when I care about these things and for several weeks now I haven't had it anymore. Since doing these things help reduce my other problem too (headache, backache, etc) so I keep practising these tips regularly.

Headaches During Pregnancy

'Pregnancy without pound' is an excellent guide for mother from conception to after delivering the baby on all matters related to pregnancy, nutrition, exercises during pregnancy for healthy baby and mum, how to keep fit and be slim after pregnancy. Please visit [http://www.whyhow.info] for more information.




Cramps During Pregnancy